Your little boy wants to have fun, and the Toddleroo by North States® Superyard® Classic is an excellent solution for creating a safe and engaging play area anywhere--inside or out. The vibrant navy color of this yard will complement everything from your little boys bedding to pictures in your home. The high-quality, six-panel yard encloses up to 18.5 square feet and is 26 inches high. Setting up the Superyard Classic is easy, the six interlocking panels are pre-connected--simply pull the panels out of box, unfold and connect them together. Comes complete with skid-resistant pads, won't slip or scratch, works on any surface. The Superyard includes a convenient carry handle which makes this lightweight yard easy to bring the fun with you. To increase the play area, a Two-Panel Extension is available separately. Toddleroo by North States products are solidly constructed from the highest-quality materials to withstand rigorous day in, day out use. Every Toddleroo by North States play yard is JPMA and ASTM certified. Hardware Mount: The six-panel play yard can now act as an extra-wide barrier with the use of a Superyard Wall Mount Kit model #8700 (sold separately). It's the perfect solution for homes with open floor plans or large spaces that need blocking off. Fits openings from 38.5 inches to over 16 feet wide. Proudly made in the USA.
- Location: Free-Standing Enclosure, Various
- Width: Encloses up to 18.5 square feet, or over 5 feet across corner to corner
- Mounting: Free-Standing
- Height: 26"
- Material: Plastic
- Color: Blue
- Versatile: Use it to keep children or pets safe in their own play area indoors or outdoors
- Portable: Lightweight plastic panels are easy to set up and fold up quickly for transport or storage. No tools required
- Expandable: Add Two-Panel Extension (sold separately) to increase play area to 34 sq. ft.! (eight-panel maximum)
- Non-slip pads work on any surface and will not scratch hardwood floors
- Assembly Tip: As you unfold each panel, you will hear a clicking sound which is the self-locking positioning feature. This intended feature gives the play yard added strength and stability.
- JPMA and ASTM certified
- Proudly made in the USA
Do you make a door for the plastic Superyard?
The door panel is not sold separately but can be purchased as part of a 2-panel extension directly from this website. We offer it in three different models:
- Colorplay Two-Panel Door Extension| model #8752
- Two-Panel Ivory Door Extension| model #8772
- Two-Panel Gray Door Extension| model #8651
The door panel extension is only available in the above colors and can be used with our 4-panel and 6-panel plastic play yards. It should not be used with our 8-panel play yards as 8 is the maximum number of panels that can be used at once.
My plastic Superyard does not fold easily. How do I fold the plastic Superyard?
The Superyard is manufactured to be tight to give the yard added strength and stability. If the joints were not stiff, it could easily collapse when pressure is put on it, posing a safety hazard. Please note that the yard folds like an accordion. The panels can only be folded in one direction at the joint and if there is force put on it as it is being folded the wrong way, there is a risk of the plastic cracking. View our plastic play yard instructional video here.
Can I connect two plastic Superyards together? What is the maximum number of panels that can be used with the Superyard?
We do not recommend using more than 8 panels at one time. It is certified by the JPMA with the use of only 8 panels or less. When more than 8 are used, the stability of the product will be compromised and it could collapse. Additionally, we only recommend using the 8-panel yard in the shape of a square or octagon. If you are using 6 panels, it is recommended to be set up only as a hexagon. The angles at each joint will provide stability to the enclosure.
Can I stretch the Superyard out into one long gate? Do you have something to attach it to an opening?
The six-panel classic Superyard can act as an extra-wide barrier with the use of a Superyard Wall Mount Kit. It’s the perfect solution for homes with open floor plans or large spaces that need blocking off. It will fit openings from 38 1/2 inches to over 16 feet wide. It is not recommended to use the wall mounts with more than 6 panels or with any panels that contain the U-shaped door panel.
What are the measurements of my Superyard?
- Each panel is 26 inches high and 32 inches wide.
- If your Superyard contains a door panel, the width of the swinging door is 23 inches wide.
- The space between the panels is approximately 2 ¼ inches wide.
- Each diamond hole is approximately 1 ½ inches high and 1 ¼ inches wide.
- The 4-panel square enclosure is 6.89 square feet and 2 ½ feet across (side to side).
- The 6-panel hexagon enclosure is 18.5 square feet and 5 ½ feet across (corner to corner).
- The 8-panel octagon enclosure is 34.4 square feet and 6 ½ to 7 feet across (corner to corner).
Do you sell replacement panels for the Superyard?
Regular replacement panels can be ordered by using the search feature located at the top of any page and searching with the 4-digit model number or name of the product. All individual panels will show in the results, allowing you to add to your cart accordingly. Alternately, you can search through all Superyard replacement parts here.
Can I special order a Superyard from you?
Special orders cannot be taken for our products.