The Toddleroo by North States® Gathered Home Gate transforms any large openings in your home from precarious to protected in a snap! This gate opens easily with one hand, giving busy parents more time to play and explore with their little one. For additional security, this baby gate offers an extra-wide 25.5 inch walk-through door panel built with a childproof double-locking system and gravity-fed hinge door that has a gentle close. To keep the gate panel open, simply use the hold-open feature to prevent the gate from closing. The quick release hinges allow the gate to be easily removed when the gate is not needed. The Toddleroo Gathered Home Gate hardware mounts on straight or can be angled to fit your space using pivot points on the gate panels. It's ideal for a variety of room openings and was designed to fit over baseboards and most trim. This gate fits openings 38.3 to 72 inches wide and is 30 inches high. Every Toddleroo by North States baby gate is JPMA and ASTM certified. The Gathered Home Gate has an additional 15 inch extension (sold separately) that will expand the gate up to 162 inches wide. The 15 inch extension is available under product number 4938. The added security and peace of mind that this gate provides is sure to please.
- Location: Between Rooms/Hallways, Extra-Wide Openings/Barrier, Various
- Width: Adjusts to fit 38.3" - 72" wide
- Mounting: Hardware Mount
- Height: 30"
- Material: Meta
- Color: Matte Bronze
- Entire barrier swings open on both sides with childproof safety latch on both ends
- Arched gate is an extra-wide 25.5 inches
- Steel construction in a decorative matte bronze finish will complement any home décor
- Childproof latch offers easy one-hand operation
- Pivot points on gate panels allow for mounting on angled walls
- Designed to fit over baseboards and most trim
- JPMA and ASTM certified
Can I add an extension to my Gathered Home Gate?
Yes. An optional 6-Bar Extension is available (sold separately). This extension adds 15″ to the width of the gate. A maximum of six extensions can be used.
What is the width of the gate door?
The width of the gate door is 25.5 inches.
What is the space between the bars of my gate?
The space between the bars of your Gathered Home Gate is 2 ¼ inches.
How do I make my Gathered Home/Deluxe Décor Gate fit an opening smaller than 72 inches wide?
The gate is designed to fit openings 38.3 inches up to 72 inches wide. If your opening is smaller than 72 inches wide you will need to angle the side panels to accommodate the smaller opening. The side panels can be rotated by loosening the pivot points on the vertical bars which enables you to move them freely until the desired angle is reached.
Why is the latch on my Gathered Home/Deluxe Décor Gate no longer latching?
For the latch to work properly, the gate needs to be installed flat on the ground. If it is flat on the ground and still not latching, perhaps the door panel has become unaligned. Please follow the instructions in the troubleshooting portion on page 7 of the manual to realign the door to ensure that it closes properly. Replacement instruction manuals can be found on our Instruction Manuals page
Do you make an adapter that will let me mount my hardware-mounted gate as a pressure-mounted gate so I do not have to drill holes in my wall?
We do not manufacture, or recommend using, an adapter to alter the way our hardware mounted gates install. All of our Hardware-Mounted Baby Gates must be attached directly to a solid surface such as a wooden stud. This will require drilling holes into the surface.
Can I use wall anchors to install my gate into drywall?
Our Hardware-Mounted Baby Gates should not be installed using anchors. Because drywall anchors have a maximum limit as to how much weight they can withstand, it cannot be guaranteed that the gate will not dislodge and pull from the wall when mounted with an anchor, which could lead to damage or injury. Hardware mounted gates require a solid surface, such as a wooden stud, to be properly installed.
Can I add an extension to my hardware-mounted metal gate?
Not all of our gates have the option to increase its width with extensions. If your gate has additional extensions available, they will be found in our Baby Gate Extensions section of our website. Because extensions are not universal but are exclusive to the gate, the easiest way to find them is to search with the 4-digit model number of the gate. If the gate has additional extensions available for purchase, they will show in the results. Otherwise, the product page of your specific gate will also offer any available extensions that can be purchased separately.
What is the width of the swinging door on my metal gate?
The width of the swinging door will vary among models.
- The swinging door on Model 4928/4934/4944/4954 is 25.5 inches.
- The swinging door on Model 4929/4930/4936 is 16 inches.
- The swinging door on Model 4957 is 16.5 inches.
What is the space between the bars of my hardware-mounted baby gate?
The distance between the bars will vary among models.
- The distance between the bars on model 4630 is 2.75”.
- The distance between the bars on model 4649 is 2.75”.
- The distance between the bars on Model 4928/4934/4944/4954 is 2.25”.
- The distance between the bars on Model 4929/4930/4936 is 2.25”.
- The distance between the bars on Model 4957 is 2.25”.
- The distance between the bars on Model 4986 2.5”.
- The distance between the bars on Model 5050/5052 is 2.5”.
- The distance between the bars on Model 5150/5151 is 2.25”.