The Ultimate Birdfeeding Station has everything you need to attract a variety of birds to your backyard. The box includes: 1-7 ft. pole with 4 hooks, a tube feeder for mixed seed, a mesh tube for thistle, a mesh feeder for peanuts and a wire feeder for suet. It also includes a tray feeder so that you can feed insects or fruit to your flying friends. Use some or all, take your pick. The 7 ft. wrought-iron pole connects together with a wing-nut assembly and has a decorative barley twist finial top. The bottom of the pole has a forked base prong for extra stability. Just step down to firmly plant the pole in the ground. Once this birdfeeding station is set up in your backyard, just fill with your favorite seed and watch the birds flock to it.
FAQ's:How do birds get large nuts out of the basket feeder?
- Style: Screened, Suet, Tube
- Seed Type: Peanut, Suet Cake, Sunflower/Safflower, Wild Bird
- Material: Metal, Plastic
- Seed Capacity: Each feeder holds 1 lb. of seed
- Versatile, top-of-the-line birdfeeder designed to attract a variety of birds
- Comes with 4-section 7 ft. pole and hooks
- Includes a tube feeder for mixed seed, mesh tube for thistle, mesh feeder for peanuts, wire feeder for suet and a tray feeder for insects
When you fill the basket feeder cage with nuts, the birds aren’t meant to take the whole nut out, but instead ‘peck’ at it so that pieces come out. Since there are many peanut style mixes, they work really well with all nut mixes and or fruit/nut mixes.