It's playful days straight ahead with the Toddleroo by North States® Quick-Fit® Wire Mesh Wood Gate, especially designed for those wide openings in today's homes. This gate pressure mounts easily and securely without the use of hardware or tools. The Quick-Fit mechanism brings innovation to a whole new level with a high-density ratchet system designed to take the frustration out of installation. As the ratchet system engages, it 'clicks' the gate in place for a custom fit. This gate measures 29.5 to 50 inches wide and is an extra-tall 31 inches high. The sturdy wood frame of this gate is made from American sustainable hardwood making it extremely durable. This wood comes from USA sustainable forests which are carefully managed so that trees are replaced with seedlings as they mature and fall. These efforts help to preserve the natural environment in which we live. The core strength and stability of this gate makes it a must have to keep little ones ages 6 to 24 months of age safe. When not in use, simply remove the gate from its place and tuck out of the way. You'll love how it doesn't get in the way while visitors are over. Every Toddleroo by North States baby gate is JPMA and ASTM certified.
Proudly assembled in the USA with American hardwood.
- Location: Between Rooms/Hallways, Various
- Width: Adjusts to fit 29.5" - 50" wide
- Mounting: Pressure Mount
- Height: 31"
- Material: Wood
- Color: Natural Finish
- Pressure mounts instantly and securely without hardware or tools
- High-density ratchet system 'clicks' the gate in place for a custom fit
- Sturdy frame surrounds vinyl-coated wire mesh panels
- No-mar rubber bumpers keep the gate in place without marking walls
- JPMA and ASTM certified
- Proudly assembled in the USA with American hardwood.